TCR waxed wick for vegetable-based candles
Ecological wicks of highest quality, ideal for container soy or vegetable-based wax candles. They are frequently used in cosmetics. This wick is a perfect choice for those who want to create natural candles.
It can be used with fragrance oils and dyes.
No metal core – Pb-free (lead-free), nylon-free.
The package contains 10 pices 10 cm length each one.
Wick type/candle diameter reference (mm):
- TCR 21/12: diameter 40 - 50mm
- TCR 24/14: diameter 50 - 60 mm*
- TCR 27/16: diameter 60 - 70 mm*
- TCR 30/18: diameter 70 - 80 mm*
- TCR 33/20: diameter 80 - 90 mm*
* The wick type references are based on the tests carried out in the lab using the wax without fragrance oils and dyes. If you use fragrance oils please choose one size up.
The ecological TCR wick is made from pure cotton intertwined with a twisted thread of paper.
No chemicals used.
The wicks are not bleached, nor treated with any substance such as chlorine. The excellent burn profile is ensured by the top quality cotton used in the process and the particular structure of the wick with its core surrounded by an external supportive jacket. The wick is waxed and it is fitted with a metal wick sustainer, which makes it easier to use during the creation of the candles.
Please make reference to the provided MEASUREMENTS in order to identify the wick type that matches perfectly your candles. Choose the required parameter from the drop-down menu at the top right.
- Pieces per pack
- Compliant with European REACH standards; to the requirements prescribed by the RAL regulation (CANDLES QUALITY ASSURANCE RAL-GZ 041) and the cotton used in their creation is certified OEKO-TEX® 100 class I or II.